Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Touched down in NYC

PHOTOS FROM LAYOVER IN NYC


Helloooooo everybody,

This is Izzy coming to you from Flight 210! So far we're just on our way to JFK Airport in New York. However, this flight has not started out very well for me, because I don't know if you guys know this, but I'm very terrified of flying and it so happens that this takeoff has been one of the worst in a long time in my opinion.

Other players might have a completely different take on this,  but I was scared to death and might have cried a little, but that's up for interpretation. Right now we're just attempting to stay awake for this flight so we can sleep better on the way to Rome, and hopefully adjust better and quicker to their time. Next time you guys hear from me we'll be in Italia!

-Izzy Gaulia

No comments:

Post a Comment